UK: Si Wins SIEM As A Service Contract For Major Housing Association
Si is pleased to announce that in partnership with Bytes, it has won a Managed Security Services contract for London’s largest housing association. Our client owns/manages over 30,000 homes across London and the East of England and our Managed Security Services will provide the following:
Proactive Network Security and Threat Defense
- Full-featured support for high-performance network firewalls, application firewalls, intrusion prevention (IPS)
- Highly granular policy controls and a wide range of protective services
- Highly customisable network access, tailored to meet the requirements of diverse deployment environments while providing advanced endpoint and network-level security
- High-performance intelligent detection and mitigation of complex, evolving threats like; cyber-attacks, zero day attacks, insider threats, malwares, virus and worm outbreaks
Operational cost savings
- Our client will enjoy the benefits of reduced cost of ownership by outsourcing the management and monitoring tasks and increasing the productivity of existing IT personnel
- Si will provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ for the design, installation, monitoring and management of our client’s Security devices
- Our client will have access to Si’s highly trained and experienced security personnel, people with professional certifications, technology know-how, and extensive experience in handling hundreds, or even thousands, of security incidences on a daily basis across many clients.
High Standard Managed Service
- 24x7 management and monitoring of security devices by Si Cyber’s security experts
- Tracking, analyzing, and archiving security logs from all customer devices
- Device-availability monitoring and managing system updates
- Fast reporting for any critical and urgent security alerts and incidents
- Advanced security threat analysis and recommendations for remediation and preventive actions
- Monthly operational reports
Dedicated Security Operation Center (SOC)
- State-of-the-art, secure facilities to manage customer devices
- Physical and environmental control
- Redundant best-in-class Infrastructure with no Single-Point-of-Failure
- 24 x 7 x 365 availability
Compliance to Laws and Regulations
- Access to compliance expertise and solutions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal requirements and industry standards, as well as experience in developing and implementing best security practices.
- Audit services can be offered to ensure clients remain in compliance on an ongoing basis
About Si’s Managed Security Services
Si operate security operation centres (SOCs) around the world. Currently we have fully functioning SOCs in the UK, USA, UAE, Qatar and India. Our managed security services allow our clients to focus on their core business while we concentrate on securing their networks.We offer 24x7 managing and monitoring of security devices for any client with a network. And with over 20,000 devices under management our global SOCs offers a scalable, compliant and highly dependable service.
For more information about Si’s Managed Security Services click here or contact us at email@example.com.
About Si’s Managed SOC Services
Increasing threat volume, sophistication and the proliferation of our customers’ networks is driving a requirement for advanced real-time alerting, event correlation, analysis and auditing. Organizations need to reconcile the fact that not all threat risks can be prevented or mitigated, data breaches will occur. Your fate will be determined by the accuracy and speed of response.
Si’s Managed Security Services include: Advanced Behavioural Analytics, Managed Firewall, Managed Malware Protection, Managed SOC, Situational Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Lifecycle Management. Our real-time monitoring services address these issues and are 24x7, scalable, compliant and cost effective. With over 20,000 devices under management, our cloud-based service is secured across our redundant global Security Operations Centres (SOCs) and offers a resilient and dependable service.
The benefits of Si’s Managed SOC Services include:
- Certified & experienced Engineers
- Fault & Change Management
- 24x7 SIEM Incident Detection
- 90 Day Log Retention
- 24x7 Incident Response
- SLA Backed Services
- Reporting (Weekly & Monthly)
- Secure Web Portal (SIEM, Service Management, SLA)
- Firewall Optimization & Rule Reviews
For more information about Si’s Managed SOC Services click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Bytes: http://www.bytes.co.uk
Bytes is part of the £2bn Altron Group. Its UK business began in 1982 and has grown profitably each year to reach a turnover in excess of £194m in FY2015, making it one of the largest software services and solutions businesses in the country. Bytes provides practical help across Software Services and Security Solutions and their portfolio covers every aspect of information security and risk management.