Dubai: Si launches $15,000 VoIP Application Design Competition!
Si has launched an exciting technical competition with a $15,000 award!
If practical quantum computers become a reality, the security of your private communications is at risk. With that in mind, we are launching a competition to design a client application offering secure voice communications using a post-quantum cryptographic algorithm.
The aim of this competition is to design a VoIP application that is secure against a quantum computer. Through this competition, we intend to develop new and pioneering business opportunities and partnerships in this area. The competition is open to individuals, as well as to groups or businesses of any size.
Submissions will be judged on security, performance and business potential.
The closing date for submissions is 1st September 2017. AWARDS
The winning submission will receive:
- + $2,000 for ease of integration/use with other products  (discretionary)
- + $1,000 if offered on two major platforms (out of iOS, Android, Windows, Mac)
- + $1,000 for each out of messaging and video functionality
- For businesses: consideration of a business partnership
- For individuals and groups: consideration of an employment offer for individuals
- Runners-up, awarded at judges’ discretion, will each receive $1,000.
For more information about the competition please go to Design a VoIP Application.