Si prides itself on attracting, developing and retaining the most highly skilled and experienced resources across all areas of our company operations. If you wish to apply for one of the following positions, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Si Cyber Careers
Job Reference Number: CYB-PSM-02 Job Title: Cyber Pre-Sales Manager Si Business Division: Si Cyber Location: Doha and Dubai (2 positions) Salary/Package: Negotiable depending on experience Job Description: Si is seeking a motivated individual to join its Cyber team as a Pre-Sales Manager in both Qatar and Dubai. The candidate will be responsible for pre-sales activities including, but not limited to:
- Technical qualification of cyber opportunities generated both directly and through partners
- Management and tracking of prospects throughout the entire sales lifecycle
- Writing technical proposals in an engaging manner
- Preparing and giving technical presentations to end customer
- Customer relationship management
- Partner relationship management
- Organising and participating in technical training for partners and customers as required
- High level project support as and when required for key accounts
Sales & Technical Requirements
- Proven technical cyber/IT proposal writing capability
- Experience working in both a direct and indirect sales environment
- Strong technical expertise in Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Word)
- Experience in using ERP/CRM Systems
- Excellent command of English – written and spoken
- Team player with excellent communication skills and an approachable disposition
- Optimistic and driven – continually striving to improve
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple workloads
- Detailed orientated
- No-nonsense approach
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree / Equivalent work experience
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com using reference “CYB-PSM-02” in the subject header.
Job Reference Number: CYB-SAS-01 Job Title: Security Assessment Specialist Si Business Division: Si Cyber Location: Flexible (with requirement to travel) Salary/Package: Negotiable depending on experience. Job Description: The Security Assessment Specialist will perform Vulnerability Assessment & penetration testing on Client web applications, web services, mobile applications, devices, and systems. The Specialist will identify security weaknesses and evaluate the risk posture of our Client’s technology portfolio. This role will be responsible for security services delivery, including the use of application security tools for detection and remediation of security weaknesses. The Specialist will partner with the Client development and business teams to explain relevant security weaknesses and provide guidance for remediation. This role will act as a technical mentor to senior analysts for security assessments.
The candidate will be responsible for leading program maturity efforts and initiatives in Vulnerability Management and Application Security functions within the Cyber Security department. This includes, but is not limited to: driving improvements with vulnerability scanning automation; validation of vulnerability findings; asset/network discovery; regulatory scanning requirements; driving next generation security operations approaches/tools and producing automated dashboards to measure the effectiveness of the program.
Si is seeking a motivated individual that is specialised in performing security assessments across a wide range of systems. This role will have the opportunity to expand professionally through training and research opportunities to expand their technical skillset to include testing of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, specialised devices (robots, kiosks, registers, etc), and infrastructure systems.
This role reports to the Director of Si’s Security Operation Centre (SOC).
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing on Client Applications and Systems
- Assess and report security weaknesses and their risk according to Client’s application penetration testing methodology
- Configure and operate security assessment tools
- Perform personal research to stay current on security trends, new vulnerabilities, and technology
- Document identified security weaknesses in Client systems and provide detailed reports to appropriate development and business teams
- Develop and share a point of view on risk based cost effective remediation options for identified security weaknesses
- Work directly with Client development teams to provide remediation guidance for identified security weaknesses
- Provide technical mentorship to senior analysts and peers
- Brief EIP Application Security leadership on assessment results, activities performed, and evaluation of potential risks Identify testing methodology or process improvements and make recommendations to EIP Application Security leadership on improvements
- 5+ years of direct full-time information security, penetration testing, software development, or software engineering.
- Understanding of application security vulnerabilities, testing techniques, and the OWASP framework
- Experience with intercepting proxies, dynamic analysis tools, or static analysis tools
- Knowledge of secure development of web applications, mobile applications or thick client applications
- Industry relevant certifications or training
- Knowledge of SQL database architectures and query languages
- 802.11/Wireless penetration testing
- Deep understanding of enterprise network architecture and TCP/IP protocols
- Bachelors or advanced Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or an equivalent field.
- Equivalent direct work experience acceptable
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using reference “CYB-SAS-01” in the subject header.
Click the job titles to open and close the tabs